Sunday, September 26, 2010

Youtube Covers

Just a little something something a debut post shouldn't have.
Yours truly have been lurking around the web and indulging with little clips like these, during times which are crucial to fulfill credit hours. But ah well. These little or rather, big Youtube stars are hard to ignore.
Check out their awesome renditions of latest songs.






Now that thats over and done with, a little introduction to me, being a guest contributor to The Kleio. I will be popping in and out every now and then, bringing you little quirky random pieces on things I discover from the streets somewhere down south. Yes, I am blogging from abroad, so do forgive me if things get out of context.;)
well, till the next time...

signing off!;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger